To our MegaFit Family, Our hearts go out to all of those who have been affected by the outbreak of coranavirus. Family comes first at MegaFit Meals, and as a member of the MegaFit family, your health and safety is our top priority. Just as you are, we are closely monitoring the latest developments on COVID-19. Because we operate in a USDA approved facility, our kitchens and prep room areas are held to extremely high standards of cleanliness and sanitization for the safety of our food. Due to the potential of coronavirus, we have decided to take our already high standards of cleanliness and sanitization to an even higher standard. Safety Measures in our Facility:
- Daily cleaning procedures and checklist have been increased from completion two times a day, to now three times daily.
- Along with providing extra hand sanitizer to our Team members, hand sanitizing stations are located outside of all doorways, including the kitchen area, prep room area, hallways, offices, and bathrooms.
- Public touch points such as door handles, knobs, and handrails are being wiped down with disinfectant multiple times a day.
- Surfaces and large areas such as locker rooms, offices, front desk, packaging, and break areas are now being cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day.
Safety Measures with our Team Members:
- All Team members are provided with extra hand sanitizer, clean and sanitary chef coats, gloves, hairnets, and face masks daily.
- We encourage any of our Team members who may be feeling under the weather to stay home until further notified.
- All Team members are encouraged to wash hands even more frequently throughout the day.
We are confident in the extreme safety measures we are taking to prevent any contamination in our facility. We encourage you to read the FDA’s Frequently Asked Questions regarding COVID-19 and food safety here: https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-issues/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-frequently-asked-questions#food
We understand that what you eat and how you take care of your body matters more than ever right now. We are increasing our production to ensure that all of our Customers are well taken care of in a time like this.
We encourage you to seek nutrient dense, whole foods, to serve your body and your immune system. Our meals are best in the fridge up to 5 days and in the freezer up to 60 days.
We are always here to serve you at www.dev.megafitmeals.com or by contacting us at [email protected].
Thank you for being a part of our Family,
Sincerely, Billy Georgiou PG Georgiou Owner, MegaFit Meals LLC